My Shopping List
Courtesy of National Pork Board
Serve With:Servings: 4
Creamy Cole Slaw,
Strawberry Ice Cream
Prep Time: 5 Min.
Cook Time: 10 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 lb. ground pork, about 80% lean
+ 1 tsp. ground black pepper
+ 1/4 tsp. salt
+ 3 drops hot pepper sauce
+ 1 grated carrot
+ 3 Tbsp. chopped parsley
What to do:
1. Gently mix together all ingredients, shape into 4 burgers about 3/4" in thickness.
2. Place over moderately hot coals in a kettle-style grill, lower hood and grill for 5 min.
3. Turn and finish grilling 4 to 5 min. more, or until internal temperature reaches 160°F.
4. Serve immediately, on fresh buns if desired.
* Recipe and photo courtesy of National Pork Board. For more recipes visit: www.PorkBeInspired.com
Zinfandel, Pinot Noir, Beaujolais